Web Order Returns and Refunds
ENVE will accept returned items from the ENVE web store for a refund if the following criteria are met:
- The product is returned within 45 days from date of the original purchase.
- The product is resalable; in the original packaging, un-used, and un-mounted.
- Returned apparel items must be new and not laundered.
- Please reference your packing slip to complete the return form, and include with the item you wish to return. (Return form can also be found in .pdf form at the bottom of this page)
- Items returned for a refund are subject to inspection by the returns team.
- We must refund the original purchaser if a product is returned. We cannot facilitate a credit or refund for a third party in the event of a gifting scenario.
- Please review our Terms of Sale.
Incorrectly Delivered Items
- If you have received the incorrect item please contact our Consumer Experience Team for a resolution at email@example.com or 877-358-2869.
- This team will need a copy of your original order information, and photos of what items were incorrectly received.
- Returns and exchanges will need to be coordinated through the original point of purchase
- If purchased through a dealer, ENVE will defer to that dealer’s return policy
- ENVE warrants all products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for five years from the original purchase date (product registration required).
- Modified, misplaced, misused, melted, improperly installed, or blatantly abused ENVE product is not covered by warranty. ENVE brake pads and ENVE brass nipples are designed specifically for our rims, and failure to use either voids your warranty. Purchases made through eBay or similar resale sites are not supported by ENVE.
- Information on submitting these claims can be found via the sidebar.