What drivetrain options will the Custom Road accommodate?
- The Custom Road is compatible with electronic/disc brake group sets only and is offered with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, Ultegra Di2, Sram Red AXS, and Force AXS. It is not currently compatible with Campagnolo EPS groupos due to the thickness of the wiring required for these groups.
Is the Custom Road available with a power meter?
- Yes, if you wish to ride with power, we offer Sram and Shimano power meters. If you'd like something other than a Sram or Shimano power meter, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate your request.
Does the Custom Road include pedals?
- No, we are not offering pedals at this time.
Can the One-Piece SES AR Bar/Stem Combo be purchased separately?
- The One-Piece SES AR Bar/Stem Combo will not be available in the aftermarket for the foreseeable future. This product is handmade to custom specifications and will be offered via two very specific channels. 1. ENVE Custom Road Chassis, Rolling Chassis and Complete Bike 2. Via a select number of custom builders that are using our new integrated front end.
Is full-custom paint an option?
- Yes, full-custom paint would be defined as anything that falls outside of our standard offerings and upcharges. Full-custom paint pricing begins at $1500 which includes a consultation, 2 revisions, and 5 hours of additional paint time. Each additional hour beyond the included 5 will be billed at an hourly shop rate of $100/hour. If we cannot fulfill your request for full-custom paint, we will refer you to one of our custom paint partners. If you decide to go the route of an external paint supplier, ENVE will deliver a Custom Road Chassis that is "ready to paint" and all conversations regarding your frame's design, paint, and associated charges will transfer to your painter. Upon completion, your painter will return your chassis to ENVE for final assembly and shipment to you.
What can I do if my paint doesn't look like I wanted it to?
- Part of the Custom Road order process is a sign off on your bike's paint scheme. We recommend viewing your paint proofs and the bike builder on different monitors with full brightness. Please express any concerns you have over paint and we'll do our best to make sure you are confident in your bike's paint.