Will the $250 down payment be applied to the final purchase price of my Custom Road?
- Yes, the $250 reservation fee will be credited toward the 50% down payment required before production will begin on your Custom Road.
Is my $250 down payment to reserve a production slot refundable?
- Yes, if you decide you do not wish to complete your purchase, please contact customer service. We will refund your $250 down payment. Keep in mind, if you forfeit your down payment, you will lose your reservation for a production slot.
What happens after I've made my down payment to reserve a production slot for a Custom Road?
- You will receive an automated email that contains your order confirmations and instructions, including a Fit Kit submission link, to submit your fitment numbers that we use to design your Custom Road. You can also find the Fit Kit submission link in your order history located in your account on ENVE.com. In this, you will be asked to provide things like your height, weight, inseam length, bike fit numbers (if you have them), and additional information to help us achieve your perfect fit.
When will payment be required for my bike?
- Once you have signed off on the design of your Custom Road, the order will be submitted to production, and a lead-time provided. When the time comes to cut your frame's tubing and assemble the tubes, you will be asked for a 50% non-refundable down payment. Your $250 reservation fee will be applied toward the final payment. The remaining balance of your bike will be requested upon completion and prior to shipping.
Can I make payments on the bike?
- Yes, we offer PayPal financing.
How long will it take to receive my Chassis, Rolling Chassis, or Complete Bike?
- Lead times will vary. Expect a minimum of 13-18 weeks for delivery from the time you sign off on your bike's geometry and paint. Sign-off and down payment will occur after you fill out your Fit Kit, the Fit Kit has been reviewed and approved, your meeting with ENVE's Custom Bike Specialist via Zoom has happened, the design has been Engineer reviewed, and final review by you. The steps before signing off can vary from about 2-4 weeks when we have all of the info we need from you. In summary, the sooner you get us fit info and meet with us via Zoom, the sooner your bike can go into production.
How is the Custom Road shipped?
- Chassis only, Rolling Chassis, and Complete Bicycles will be shipped in a custom ENVE x Scicon Aerocomfort Road 3.0 TSA Travel Case. This case allows for the handlebars, pedals, and in most cases the saddle to remain installed for packing and transport. With frames over 58cm, the saddle and seat mast topper may need to be removed to fit in the case. After the bike is packaged into the Scicon case, we place the entire case into a thin protective cardboard box for shipping. This box is intended to mask the contents of the shipment as well as protect the Scicon bag from damage while shipping.
What if my bike is damaged in shipping?
- Each Custom Road will be prepared and packed with absolute care. If your frame or complete bicycle was damaged in shipping, please contact ENVE Customer Service immediately so we can process your claim and resolve the issue in the most efficient manner possible.
What is the cost of shipping?
- Shipping is included with the purchase of a Custom Road.
Can I test ride a Custom Road?
- Given the limited and highly custom nature of the Custom Road, opportunities to test ride are limited. Some of our premier ENVE Ride Centers are also Custom Road Dealers. These shops may have a bike you can ride, but whether it fits you is an entirely different question. Trust that as riders and carbon experts, we designed the Custom Road to ride like a dream. That means balancing stiffness, weight savings, aerodynamics, into a package that begs to be pushed to the limits. Being that the bike is entirely customizable, we promise to get your fit as perfect as possible.
Does ENVE offer military or first responder discounts? Any discounts? Why doesn’t ENVE offer discounts?
- There are no military or commercial discounts on the ENVE Custom Road. ENVE does participate in supporting National programs that are not exclusive to military service. SuperfastVets, Betty Squad, Eliel Factory Team, and many other programs offer discounts to members of these national organizations. These programs require valid memberships and discounts are limited.