Is the Custom Road covered by the Incidental Damage Protection Program and the ENVE Factory 5-year warranty?
- Yes, the Custom road frame has it's own Incidental Damage Protection program. Please see full terms of that program HERE.
- This product is also covered by our 5 Year Limited Warranty which protect from defects in materials and workmanship. Full warranty terms found HERE.
What is ENVE's warranty policy on paint?
- 2 Years. The Custom Road's paint is covered for two (2) years from date of purchase. Coverage protects against defects in materials and workmanship and does not cover damage incurred from riding, crashing, and otherwise normal wear and tear.
Is there a crash replacement policy?
- The Custom Road is protected by the Custom Road Incident Protection Program. This program is designed help you repair or replace any parts or components of the Custom Road that are damaged from ride and transportation related incidents. This program offers a pro-rated discount to repair or replace damaged components of the Custom Road. Specifically, frame, fork, bar/stem, or seat mast topper.
If my Custom Road needs to be returned for any reason, who pays for shipping?
- You will be required to pay for return shipping to ENVE. ENVE will pay for shipping back to you.
Are demo or loaner bikes available if my bike needs to be warrantied or repaired?
- No, we do not have a demo fleet or loaner bikes at this time. Bikes needing to be repaired under our Warranty or Incident Protection programs will be prioritized. Our goal is to get Custom Road customers back on their bikes as quickly as possible.
What is the entire process in the event of a crash, what are my next steps and timeline?
- Each part of the chassis requires a different amount of time to repair or replace. 1. Bar/stem is different than a frame. 2. Fork is different than a seat topper. so on and so forth. Paint will be as much of a determining factor in the timeline as the actual manufacturing time to build the replacement part.
What is the lifespan of the Custom Road frame and components?
- Carbon does not have a fatigue life and like all ENVE products, the Custom Road is tested beyond industry standards and built for durability. The Custom Road is covered by our 5 Year Limited Warranty and Custom Road Incident Protection Program.
If the Scicon Aerocomfort 3.0 TSA Travel Case is damaged, who covers it?
- We ship the bike case inside a custom built protective cardboard shipping box. The bike is basically double wrapped. If the case is damaged in transit to you we will file an insurance claim. If damages occur to the bag during your own personal travel, repair or replacement will be your responsibility. All warranty claims should be made with Scicon.
Who should I contact for warranty questions related to the ENVE x Selle Italia SLR saddle?
- Warranty is defined by Selle Italia and we will follow their recommendations. Because this is a custom product for ENVE, all claims and replacement will be managed by ENVE.
Where should I have my Custom Road serviced?
- Please visit your local ENVE Ride Center or ENVE Authorized Dealer. Dealer service rates apply.
Who should I take my Custom Road to for assembly?
- If you've ordered a complete bicycle, it will arrive fully assembled, set up to your specifications. To complete assembly, you will simply need to install your pedals, install the provided sealant in your pre-installed tires, inflate your tires, install your wheels, and go ride. If you have ordered a Chassis or Rolling Chassis, you'll be required to source your own drivetrain and assemble the bike yourself, or take it to a qualified mechanic for assembly. You will be responsible for all costs associated with your Custom Road's assembly.