What is the maximum tire size the Custom Road can accommodate?
- The Custom Road in both the Race and All Road variants can accommodate up to a labeled 35mm tire. While the Race model can accommodate a 35mm tire, take note that this tire size exceeds the range for which the bike's handling characteristics were optimized.
What is the minimum tire size the Custom Road can accommodate?
- The Custom Road in both the Race and All Road variants can accommodate down to a labeled 25mm tire. While the All Road model can accommodate a 25mm tire, take note that this tire size is below the range for which the bike's handling characteristics were optimized.
What is the fastest wheel choice for the Custom Road?
- The Custom Road's tube shapes are designed to complement our real-world fast SES and SES AR rim shapes. The SES 7.8, SES 5.6 , SES 4.5AR, and ENVE 65 will be the outright fastest wheels in a drag race, while the SES 3.4, SES 3.4 AR, and ENVE 45 will deliver more versatility in mixed and mountainous terrain where light weight, stability, and anti-flat technology trump pure aerodynamic drag reduction.
What handlebar options are available with the Custom Road?
- The Custom Road is available with a one-piece SES AR bar/Stem combo that allows for full customization of stem length with 5 handlebar width options (38, 40, 42, 44, and 46) and 10 stem lengths between 85mm and 130mm.
Is the Custom Road fender compatible?
- Yes, the Custom Road features fender mounts for a wide range of front and rear fenders. Like all fender installation projects, some creativity may be required with the mounting hardware to achieve optimal fitment.
What is max tire clearance when fenders are fitted?
Are the ENVE Compact, Standard, or SES Road handlebars compatible with the ENVE AR?
- At this time the Compact, Standard, and SES Aero Road handlebars do not allow for internal cable or hose routing and therefore cannot be installed properly on the Custom Road.
Is the ENVE Custom Road frame UCI approved?
- The Custom Road is UCI compliant and has been approved for use in UCI sanctioned events.
What type of bottom bracket does the Custom Road require?
- BB 386 EVO - We recommend the Wheels Manufacturing 386EVO Angular Contact Thread Together BB. This bottom bracket is available for Shimano and SRAM cranksets and threads together securing the press fit cups.
What is the axle spacing for the Custom Road?
- Front: 12 x 100
Rear: 12 x 142
Does the Custom Road have a weight limit?
- Rider weight limit is 300lbs.
How much weight can the computer/accessory combo mount carry?
- Top payload is 124g. Bottom payload is 163g. Total payload is 287g. The max payload equates roughly to an XL computer like the Garmin 1030 on top, and a medium size light or camera on the bottom.